- ViVi is the pioneer of many power bank technologies, such as with with built-in cable, battery protection and perfect chic design
- Unique, Top Quality
- Branded series products enjoy high reputation in the industry due to their unique features.
- Striving for Perfection
- Improves its products into every detail to make perfection.
1. What is a mobile power?
A mobile power supply is a portable electronic device that is a combination of a power supply and a charger. It can charge or power your mobile phone, laptop or other digital device anytime, anywhere. Many varieties give the user the freedom to stay mobile by working as batteries to power electronic devices where no outlets are available. The storage unit is a battery, also called an external battery or backup battery, different from the built~in battery of the product.and its sizes, styles, and outputs of the power units vary greatly and are changing rapidly as technological advances allow for more power to be stored in smaller and more portable packages.
2. How do we know whether the mobile power is fully charged?
Most vivi power banks or solar chargers with 4 indicator color lights to indicate battery level, each lights representing 25% of the battery capacity. When the mobile power is being charged, the indicator lights will twinkling alternately, and when they stop twinkling, indicating that it is fully charged.
3.what is the charge, how to charge the mobile power supply itself?
The charging head is for charging mobile power supply, can be used to charge your mobile phone is connected to the first direct charge, also can be plugged into the computer's USB port can be directly charged.
4. Why is the charging time of the mobile power sometimes different from the actual one?
The charging time was measured under the condition of non-stop charging during the process.
When the screensaver comes on on a laptop, there is no power output from the USB, that is, all charging stops.
5. What does it mean by simultaneous charging and discharging?
Simultaneous charging and discharging means that while the mobile power is being charged via laptop USB or USB adapter, you use it to charge your digital device.
6. What is the lifespan of my mobile power?
It can take up to 500 deep charge/discharge cycles, after which its battery capacity will drop gradually.
7. Are lithium polymer batteries safer than other batteries ?
Yes, this is one of the safest and most efficient battery technology at present. All vivi products are polymer batteries.
8. Do vivi power banks have intelligent protection in the circuit design?
All vivi mobile power banks have intelligent projection, so they have no overcharging or deep charging problems.
9. How to give proper care and maintenance to the battery? Do it need to self-charged for 8-10 hours for the first three times?
No, you don’t need to do so. The batteries are factory activated and have undergone aging treatment, so you can just use it as normal. The best maintenance is to charge and discharge the product fully to maximize battery cycle life.
10. What specifications should I need to follow if I purchase the USB adapter for my product on my own?
If you are looking for an USB adapter out there, it should be noted that: the output voltage should match your unit's requirement, and the output current can only be either equal to or bigger than required, but shouldn’t be any smaller. The input voltage should meet the wide voltage input (100-240V AC). You are advised to buy one from a renowned company instead of a cheap one. It is better if it is a brand name product.